Vending By JSR is part of JSR Services (Blairgowrie) Ltd
1. Who we are
We are a limited company registered in Scotland under company number SC279806. Our registered office is at 3 Isla Road, Altamount, Blairgowrie, Perthshire, PH10 6EN.
This information is provided because data Protection Law gives individuals rights to understand how their data is used under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) coming into effect on the 25th May 2018.
2. How we collect information
We will collect information from you if you:
• Are or have been a customer for poultry/ farm sundries or the purchase of pullets, the information held will include your name, address, email address and telephone number, we will never hold any bank details.
• register to use our website; this will include your name, address, email address and telephone number. We may ask you to provide additional information about your business and preferences on a voluntary basis.
• place an order for products or services on our website, this will include your name (including business name), address, contact details (including telephone number and email address), payment details are taken by an external source.
• complete online forms, write posts on any message boards, post any blogs.
• contact us offline for example by telephone, fax, email or post.
• visit or browse our website, this will include information about your website visit.
3. What we use your information for
We will use your personal information to provide any information on services that you have requested or any products that you have ordered.
We may use your personal data for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research.
We may also use your information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions and policies. Because this information is important and sometimes critical, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
From time to time, we may use your information to contact you with details about our products and services which we feel may be of interest to you.
5. Sharing your information
We will never sell or share your personal information with third party companies.
We will disclose your information if we are required to by law. We may disclose your information to enforcement authorities if they ask us to, or to a third party in the context of actual or threatened legal proceedings, provided we can do so without breaching data protection laws.
6. Cookies and Traffic Data
Cookies are small text files which are transferred from our website, product or service and stored on your computer’s hard drive. They are widely used in order to help websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide general usage information to the owners of the site.
7. Your information
If we hold any information about you which is incorrect or if there are any changes to your details please let us know so that we can keep our records accurate and up to date. If you would like to update your records or see a copy of the information that we hold about you, you can contact us by writing to JSR services (Blairgowrie) Ltd, 3 Isla Road, Altamount, Blairgowrie, Perthshire, PH10 6RR.
9. Security and storage of information
We will keep your information secure by taking appropriate technical and organisational measures against its unauthorised or unlawful processing and against its accidental loss, destruction or damage.
Some communications sent over the internet, such as email, may not be secure unless they are encrypted. Although we do our best to monitor and improve how we protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data which is transmitted to our website or other products and services via an internet or similar connection and any transmission of data to our site is at your own risk.
10. Other Sites
If you follow a link from our website, product or service to another site or service, this policy will no longer apply. We are not responsible for the information handling practices of third party sites or services and we encourage you to read the privacy policies appearing on those sites or services.